[KY4KY] 2016 dues Bullitt ARS

Buddy bskc4wq at windstream.net
Mon Feb 15 11:14:48 PST 2016

Hey gang

Our February meeting will be this coming Friday 7PM at Pioneer Village
City Hall.  Per our bylaws, if your dues are not current by the end of
this meeting, all club privileges are terminated.  That means your
ky4ky.com email reflector will go dormant and voting privileges revoked.

It's supposed to be a nice warm day on Friday so come on out and spend
some time with other hams, face to face.

Looking forward to a great year.

BTW you might get 2 copies of this email.  I will be sending out via our
ky4ky.com reflector addresses as well.

73

Buddy
KC4WQ