[KY4KY] Field Day

Rickey Singleton kc4s.rick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:25:00 PDT 2013

We will have a sign up sheet for the SSB station at the meeting Friday
night and at Field Day.  Sign ups will be for a logger and operator in one
hour time slots beginning at 2P on Saturday through 1P on Sunday.  I have
operators for 2P and 8P on Saturday.  If you have a preferred time to
operate, you can e-mail me and I'll go ahead and add  you to the list.

There is no rain in the forecast for Saturday or Sunday, but it is supposed
to be sunny with highs of 91 both days.  Saturday night it is supposed to
be around 70.

Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and hope many of you can make
it to our meeting Friday evening.

73,

Rick Singleton - KC4S