[KY4KY] KY QSO Party

Larry Johnson qrpdx at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 23 11:07:14 PDT 2012

Hello All,

Just a reminder about the KY QSO Party set for Nov. 10, 2012.
We at WKDXA have worked hard to get the word out about the party.
We would like to encourage all KY hams to get on the air and work all the U.S and dx stations that will be looking for a qso with our great commonwealth. In times past I have gotten emails about not hearing KY stations and only hearing a few counties on the air. We even get emails from Russia about the event.

So, this year if you have some time for radio during the day and early evening, I would like to encourage all KY Hams to "work a few".

Thanks for everyone's support in years past and we hope to work all of you this November 10, from Sat. 1400Z to Sun. 0200Z.

Info can be found at www.wkdxa.com. If you have any questions, please email me at wb4kli at arrl.net.

73,
Larry
WB4KLI