[KY4KY] Invitation to webinar on new ARRL web site

Bob, K4RVM Bob at K4RVM.com
Sat Jun 12 05:36:53 PDT 2010

Subject: Invitation to webinar on new ARRL web site

(Reply to k8je at arrl.org)

Atlantic Division Director Bill Edgar, N3LLR has invited Great Lakes
Division members to a special webinar on June 15 on the new ARRL web
site.  This webinar is the chance to get the skinny on the new site.
The details follow:

"We will be discussing the thought behind and the capabilities of the
new ARRL Website that debuted two months ago.  Topics will include
registration, setting up your profile, navigation, how to save
'Favorites' and use of other new and advanced features.  We will also
be taking questions from participants.  Presenters will include Harold
Kramer, ARRL COO;  Katie Glass, ARRL Digital Content Manager; and Brent
Robertson, KB1PYY, President of Fathom, the firm that designed the
site.

"Title:  How to Use the New ARRL Web Site
"Date:  Tuesday, June 15, 2010
"Time:  9:00 PM - 10:30 PM EDT

"After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

"Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/704588721

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer"

73,
Jim

Jim Weaver, K8JE, Director
ARRL Great Lakes Division
5065 Bethany Rd.
Mason, OH 45040; Tel. 513-459-1661
ARRL, The national organization for AMATEUR RADIO