[KY4KY] Ft Knox 5/10K Run for the Red

Mike Crenshaw mike.crenshaw at louisville-redcross.org
Tue Mar 30 13:58:38 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone:

It's that time of year again.  The Ft. Knox Red Cross once again will be
sponsoring a 5 / 10K Run for the Red on Saturday, May 8, 2010.  I have
been asked to invite our local amateur community to help out as safety /
progress spotters for the event.  This year, the Ft Knox Red Cross is
planning on ordering T-Shirts for each of the volunteers so I will need
to know who would like to help out with your T-Shirt size as soon as
possible so that a shirt can be ordered for you.

Please let me know of your interest at
mike.crenshaw at louisville-redcross.org

73 and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Mike

Michael D. Crenshaw

Manager

American Red Cross