[KY4KY] Yaesu FT-767GX for sale

Mike Robinson sildan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:24:03 PST 2010

I have an FT-767GX for sale. I am the second owner. This radio is in very
good condition. I have made over 150 contacts on it so she's guaranteed
working. It comes with a Yaesu MD-1 Desk Mic and it has a 2 meter module in
it. The memory battery was changed this year by a Vertex dealer and he
tested the radio and said she works real nice ( When I came to pick it up he
was playing on 160m with it ). These sell for around $650+ Shipping on Ebay
with no modules( Modules sell for 100-150 ). I am asking for 650 including
the modules and desk mic ( hand mic also of course ). I have the original
box and manual.

I am getting rid of this radio because I want an IC-706, IC-7000, FT-857 or
FT-897 for mobile/portable use and this radio is anything but portable.

The radio is a full featured radio with built in power supply and auto
tuner. Here is a link to read about it
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/ft767gx.html

Pics and live viewings available upon request.
sildan at gmail.com
502-905-3161

Mike / KM4U