[KY4KY] FW: Thanking you for supporting the Fort Knox 5/10K

Mike Crenshaw mike.crenshaw at louisville-redcross.org
Mon Jun 15 07:11:41 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I received this message from our office on Fort Knox and thought I would
pass it along.  A BIG Thank You to each of you who were able to
participate.  This is a great way of promoting amateur radio in the
community and to show how much we appreciate the men and women of our
armed forces.  We are extremely grateful for your time, talents and
professionalism during this event.

Warm regards,

KF4BAP

Michael D. Crenshaw, Manager

Bullitt / Spencer County's

American Red Cross

PO Box 665 - 214 Frank E. Simon Ave.

Shepherdsville, KY 40165

(502) 955-6259 Phone

(502) 955-7627 Fax

mike.crenshaw at louisville-redcross.org

"Cutting costs isn't always about sacrifices.  It's about finding better
solutions."