[KY4KY] Tech class weekend

bs bskc4wq at alltel.net
Thu Dec 4 18:45:36 PST 2008

The Bullitt ARS is planning a "tech in a weekend" class.  If you or
someone you know is interested please let me know within the next couple
of weeks so we can judge interest.  The date will be the 4th weekend of
January or the first  weekend of February.  Class time is plan for a
Friday from about 7P to 9:30P or so followed by about 6 hours on
Saturday with a one hour review and then a testing session immediately
following on Sunday.

Thanks
Buddy
KC4WQ
Bullitt ARS

BARS Christmas dinner  December 13 at noon.  Details at KY4KY.com