[KY4KY] Nominations

BS bskc4wq at alltel.net
Fri Oct 3 07:03:42 PDT 2008

Well it's October so it must be nomination time for 2009 officers of the
Bullitt ARS.  Do you know someone that would do a great job as a board
member, pres or VP, maybe treasurer or secretary.  Also nominations for
Amateur of the Year and the resurrected Golden Screwdriver award are
open.  Additionally since we have several hams under the age of 18 now
(at least 4) recognition for a Young Ham of the Year is in order.

NOMINATIONS please!

See you at the meeting.

Also if you have any agenda items for the meeting please let me know ASAP

73
Buddy
KC4WQ