[KY4KY] ARISS Educational Outreach Program

creighto at spunge.org creighto at spunge.org
Mon Jun 25 13:25:45 PDT 2007

I am looking to set up a class/group contact with the ISS via ARISS's
education outreach program for this coming school year.  This is basicly a
chance for some school aged kids to ask some (vetted) questions of the
astronauts with the help of a few hams and their equiptment.  I am recent
to this hobby, and am neither confident enough, nor have the equiptment
for such an endeavor.  I would like to know if there are any hams on this
list who would like to help me out with this.  Please send me an email or
call (502)364-7118.

Thanks,

Creighton Samuels