[KY4KY] Louisville Hamfest Meeting Tuedsay, June 12 at 7PM

K4RVM - Bob Myers k4rvm at critterbob.com
Fri Jun 8 16:01:37 PDT 2007

The next meeting of the Greater Louisville Hamfest Association will be 7pm on Tuesday, June 12 at the American Red Cross building on
Chestnut St. in downtown Louisville.

We need volunteers to help us with various parts of the hamfest. The problem we have right now is we don't have enough people to go
around. With a core staff of only 11 hams, we need help running the show. You do not have to be a "member" of the GLHA, but do need
to be willing to seriously perform any task for which you volunteer.

If you're interested in giving us a hand, please considering joining us at one of our next meetings. Our other meetings will be on
Tuesday, July 10 and Tuesday, August 14 at the same location and time.

Greater Louisville Hamfest 2007 will be Saturday, September 8 from 8am until 2pm. For additional information, visit our web site at
http://critterbob.com/glha or send me an email if you are interested in helping or have any questions.

Bob Myers, GLHA Chairman