[KY4KY] ARRL LAA for Kentucky District 3 Needed

K4RVM - Bob Myers k4rvm at critterbob.com
Mon Jul 9 14:22:59 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Thrush, N4PRT
To: Kentucky Ham Radio List
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 4:44 PM
Subject: [KYHAM] New ARRL LAA for Kentucky District 6

To All:

I am pleased to announce the nomination of Wilson L. Wells, N4ZQT, as a Legislative Action Associate for US Rep. Ben Chandler's
KY-06 District.  This represents the 17 counties of the Inner Bluegrass.  Wilson joins Thomas Mansfield Jr., KG4TND to round out the
team for Rep. Chandler's district.  Welcome aboard, Wilson!

We are still in need of LAA volunteers for District KY-03 (Rep. John Yarmuth).  District 3 of course is Louisville and Jefferson
County.  If you are an ARRL member and live in this district, please contact me about this vital opportunity.

73,

Patrick Thrush, N4PRT

ARRL Legislative Action Coordinator

Kentucky Section--Great Lakes District