[KY4KY] FCC declares open source software defined radio 'insecure'

Kevin Buley kevin at buley.org
Fri Jul 6 12:59:10 PDT 2007

This is FUD. Open source allows for thousands of eyes to look at the
code and quickly close any holes.

Closed source relies on security through obscurity, holes could be found
and exploited and everyone is pretty much screwed until the developers
get around to fixing it... provided someone even informs said developers.

--
believed to be clean.